T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Last Post...

If The Hubbub is not a site for unrestrained freedom of expression, then it is the former Soviet Union's Pravda, an instrument of totalitarianism run by committees. I officially resign as of today and ask that my posting access privileges be shut down immediately. I end my short time here with these final contributions:

Information Wants To Be Free
Defending Freedom in the Digital World
Internet Free Speech
Thought Control Ramblings of a Hubbub Editorial Board member
My Case in Point (per that last link)


Above is a censored image of Muhammed from the episode Super Best Friends of South Park from Comedy Central's South Park.

Final Note: I may actually start posting on my own nearly 2 year old site now: Mack's Attic -- it has a very lean editorial staff and good healthcare benefits. While I'd love to have Mack's Attic included in The Hubbub's blogroll, I'm not holding my breath. Slante!