T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hubbub Hall of Fame

Hello again, it's me Slag, the self-appointed and unacknowledged Chief of The Hubbub editorial stafff.

We have been on quite a run here lately, with lots of new contributors and lots of new readers. Which got me thinking about all the great stuff that has been posted on here, but that our new friends haven't seen.

So I decided to create a Hubbub Hall of Fame, honoring the all time the great posts and giving this (Hall of Fame) post a permanent spot in the Links section of the Sidebar on this page.

While I am the final (and, of course, self-appointed) arbitor of what makes the list, I will be glad to take your nominations (new Hubbub rule #4: you can't nominate your own post for the hall of fame).

Sporadically, I will update the HOF, but for now, please welcome the inaugural class of The Hubbub Hall of Fame.


Excerpts from the Journal of... MJM
NYC Pub Crawl CJM
The Hubbub Pub Crawl Challenge Slag
Paul McCartney and Heather Mills Divorcing Smelly
The Blockbuster Movie Event of 2006 Smelly
No Worries CJM
Fodor's Guide To Hell Smelly
Joey Ramone on the Institue of Marriage CJM
Hey Babe Jump In My Car Ace Starry
Marsh Overlook Dennis
Kelldog Reads The Stars Kelldog
Pizza Pizza Pizza missbhavens

2 Comments:

Blogger smelly said...

I would like to nominate The Hubbub Crawl Challenge (from April 2006). I believe this post sums up the values of the bubbers and gives them an exciting day trip idea as well.
I hit a few of them this summer so far but was not able to get to all of them in one day.
It is my Everest and I will conquer it.

July 31, 2006  
Blogger Slag said...

So let it be written. The Hubbub Pub Crawl Challenge joins it sibling post (I guess it more parental, actually) "NYC Pub Crawl" in the HOF.

August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page