T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Has anybody noticed this is my 8th post since my self-declared "Last Post" post?



And furthermore, has anybody really noticed that all I'm really doing is a lot of cutting and pasting (and link-inserting) to this site, adding no original material whatsoever?
Does The Hubbub Editorial Board really have standards?
Does this Board really exist?
When am I really going to have my posting privileges shut down?

...or maybe NO ONE really reads this and I'm just talking to myself.

Did anybody notice that I italicized every instance of really?

1 Comments:

Blogger Slag said...

This isn't the New York Times it's The Hubbub damn it (The Hubbub has higher journalistic standards).

But you will be happy to know that the The Hubbub readership is solidly in double-digits.

April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page