T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Sunday, July 16, 2006

What My Grandpa Always Said

You say you're stubborn as a mule
And braver than a lion
Can drink booze like a camel
Without ever really trying
You say a frog is in your throat
And tell me that it's gas
But my Grandpa always said
"A Horse's Ass is a Horse's Ass"

You say that you got Rhino skin
And nothing makes you mad
A crocodile can never tear
'Cause nothing is that bad
This piggy's house is made of straw
You say it's Alcatraz
My Grandpa always said
"A Horse's Ass is a Horse's Ass"

You got your wife a-jumping hoops
And clapping like a seal
Midnight you're a tomcat
And just looking for some veal
You're patient like a vulture
When your snake is in the grass
Well, my Grandpa always said
"A Horse's Ass is a Horse's Ass"

You can eat more than an elephant
And box a kangaroo
Change like a chameleon
(I'm lost inside a zoo)
You chatter like a chimpanzee
Who's caught a large-mouth bass
My Grandpa always said
"A Horse's Ass is a Horse's Ass"

2 Comments:

Blogger kelldog said...

you lie, he never said that.

July 19, 2006  
Blogger smelly said...

You never heard him because he would say it about you behind your back.

July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page