T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beer Nutz Tracks of the Day

Track 6 - Drunk Little John: I like to think of it as a zydeco "Edmund McFinken" (there are exactly 3 people laughing right now).

Track 7 - Drinking With The Nurse: Getting drunk with a hot school nurse, there are so many pubescent fantasies rolled into this song, it's hard to keep them all straight. Wait, aren't you an over-40 schoolteacher? OK, now that's creepy.

Track 8 - Charles: What if your acne blister were next in line for the Throne of England? You'd have a zit named Charles.

3 Comments:

Blogger smelly said...

"Drunk Little John" a little ditty about my wife's drinking problem (ha ha) actually it's more about MY problem trying to deal with HER when she drinks!!

"Drinking With The Nurse" this was inspired by the nurse who works at the school where I teach. She's lots of fun and likes to party (and she's purty, too)

"Charles" My wife gets a nasty zit on her forehead every now and then. I named it Charles years ago. I feel he deserved a song.

November 15, 2006  
Blogger kelldog said...

I think Drunk Little John has a deeper seated origination from Mt. Airy...maybe Birdman at the folk?

Drinking w the nurse, wish I worked w her..

"Charles" has already caused 2 fights and several bouts of tears within my group of 3 pimpled boys at home...depending on the day there is now going to always be a Charles present at dinner w us, it just differs whom he shall be dining with. It might even be me...a have this pain deep inside my nose and I think a new incarnation or coronation is shortly forthcoming.

November 15, 2006  
Blogger smelly said...

You're right about the Mt. Airy connection to "Drunk Little John"
It was also inspired by that fellow we called Birdman back in the day,
And a number of other sots as well.

November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page