T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Friday, February 16, 2007

Ask the Swami Kelldog...

Hullo,
I am Swami Kelldog and i am offering my deepest insight and opinions into your worldy concerns and worries, i fulfill the needs to all seekers of truth. Swami Kelldog is a recent graduate of the Punxatawney Nittikwanyakabharat Temple and has studied under the wise one Swami par excellence Chattophadhyayhyay. Please feel free to ask the Swami today. Since I dont eat cows, I had Mrs. Chicken Pants in a Curry Rice dish for lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo Swami,

Whenever I meditate I get so f*#kin' relaxed that I lose control of all bodily functions ........................................... How do I convince my grown kids that this is a good, natural thing - nothing that an air purifier or open window won't take care of - and to not be embarrassed of their dad?

-Mohammed Smith

February 19, 2007  
Blogger kelldog said...

To lose control of ones bodily functions is an important step on the road to Nirvana, it is why we sit cross legged, allowing much room for total relaxation to take place. You must remind the children that once upon a time you had cleaned up their mess. Karma is a circle, in order to progress into the realm of reality they should clean the doo-doo up, hold their noses and keep their mouths shut or move on to greener free pastures. Is there more I may help with little one?

February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page