T H E         H u b B U B

An International Online Journal of the Arts, Language, Entertainment, Culture and Pseudo-intellectuality


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NEW EUPHEMISMS FOR "DEATH"

In honor of the 29th Anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley, I give you twenty new euphemisms for "Death" ...

1. Making Maggot Soup
2. Saying Hello To Grandma
3. Sleeping With The Tribbles
4. Feeding The Vultures
5. Joining The 100 Billion
6. Paying The God Tax
7. Giving My Stomach Enzymes Something New To Eat
8. Having Worm Sex
9. Taking My Last Poop
10. Finally Quitting Smoking
11. Going To Kick Adam And Eve's Asses
12. Joining The Super-Duper Slim-Fast Club
13. Seeing What The Hell Poe Was So Excited About
14. Hanging Out With James A. Garfield
15. Giving Up Breathing For Lent
16. Letting My Hair And Fingernails Grow Out
17. Going To Really Stink Up The Joint
18. Growing Wings (Or Horns)
19. Playing For The Pittsburgh Pirates
20. Having Lunch With Elvis

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey does anyone know the story of who told Smelly Elvis died?? I yeah I forgot, we all know it.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger kelldog said...

How about: Suffering from Necrosis Psychosis.

Yes, I too know that story. But I cant quite recall, Was it:
1)Garo Yepremian
2)Bob Griese
3)Nick Buontaconti
4)Dick Anderson
5)Don Shula
6)Tim Foley.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger missbhavens said...

I love #13 and #16...oh, God, please don't make me choose a favorite between them!!!

21. Taking a trip to that farm where Fido was sent to live on when I was five. At least, that's where my Mom said he went.

August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< The Hubbub Home Page